The traditional elevator CCTV system sent the video signal with dedicated video cables of elevator.The elevator subscribers have been increasing as time flies. It’s been reflected that circuit had became useless after 6 months using with twists and turns hundreds of time everyday. We realized that replacing the damaged circuit with new is complex and unreasonable, we decided to solve the issue about complicated wiring and circuit aging by wireless transmission to get done this project.
- Monitor the elevators all day long with digital network monitoring.
- Call the video record immediately to get the solution and evidence once the unexpected situation occurred.
- The video images are supposed to be reliable and clear.
System Topo Map
- Monitor all the elevators of 8 buildings in the community.
- The monitor signal of number1 to 8 elevator has to be sent back to the control center that set on ground floor of the 8th building.
- 4G channel is unusable because of the interference, neither the 5.8G channel which cost much higher.
- Install a 130W 720P camera in each single elevator and its bandwidth is around 4-6M.
- There are various interference like super low frequency power, electric sparks and the frequency conversion motorexisting inside the elevators.
- The height of shaft is 36 meters.
Elevator Front System Design
- The front camera connect with the wifi bridge A(CPE) by cables, which is fastened to the top of the elevator .Set up wireless router B(AP) on the top and then connect it to wirless router C (CPE) with cables.Wireless router C is about to transmit the data to relay D.Relay D and relay E are charge of broadcasting.Wireless router E connects to control center through the wireless router F.
- Monitor the inner elevator with network cameras.
- The signal collector is about to gather the state and datas,then transfer to wireless bridge.
- The central host can do remote simultaneousmonitoring and the video shows how the elevator works.
We will install A point with DIP356-H as a sender considering the state of running up and down of the elevator, and install the same model in B point as a receiver.
We choose the roof of a higher building as a sender point considering transmission quality, and install several DIP356-H on it.
We install several DIP356-H as receivers in open space .
3.Control room interface
This is a view of the monitoring center.
- Using the inverter and special modulation techniqueto choose4.9-6.1 channel for avoiding the interference with the 2.4G spectrum wireless
1.Security Alert System
This is a security alert system which can solve demands of elevator safety from people, and curb criminals in the community.
2.Elevator Media Advertising
Multimedia display devices can be embedded in the elevator, so ads can be played with wireless signals to people.
3.Live Monitoring Video
Customers can watch live monitoring video with laptop,phone APP anytime anywhere not only just in control center.
4.Real-time Voice Calls
We use DIP356-H which supports DIP function, no need set up in firmware.